Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 25

114 lbs.

I've decided to stop documenting quite so thoroughly. It's great to keep track, but after a while it gets fucking frustrating. I must admit I doubt I'm getting as much juice as I should be, but...what can I do? I feel fine, a little on the sleepier side, but good regardless. I probably shouldn't have made the conscious decision of ending my feast soon because ever since then I've been slightly tempted to eat solids again. I haven't given in, and I won't allow myself to. I've come too far. I understand exactly what I'm doing and why I'm doing it and that is much more important than giving into momentary urges. At the end of each day I feel mentally and physically strong; I feel healthy.

My entire life I have
tried to be unhealthy. Between 12/31/07 and 1/1/08 I concluded that this was a bad thing. It took me until 4/20/08 to take action. It's interesting, after I realized this all, I still couldn't stop, but I did become much more aware of myself and my surroundings. I made my few efforts like smoking a few less cigarettes a day, having salads everyday, drinking maybe 3 glasses of water a day, etc.. For me, these were huge improvements. I never drank much water; I lived off of coffee, cigarettes, meat, cheese, fried foods, sugar, and basically anything unhealthy. The funny thing is that even with these small improvements, I was consuming more drugs more often. I guess I didn't feel like drugs counted, or maybe it was a simple instinct I'd manifested. I'm relieved that side of me has been eradicated.

No comments: