Sunday, August 17, 2008

Transitional Times

As logic would have it, you lose weight when you cut back your intake, especially to the point of ceasing the intake of solids for an extended period of time. I lost just over 10 pounds during my juice feast and I enjoyed feeling so empty and lite all of the time. I must admit that I was mildly alarmed by how my body looked and felt once I began eating, but then it occurred to me that that kind of thinking would do me in; I deduced that my body and mind were handling the alterations normally. Despite my enjoyment for my weight loss, I'm glad to see that my body is growing to a normal weight for my height once again. I think I'm about 120 these days. I'm glad I lost the fat that contained so many of the chemicals that I used to shovel into my body. Now my body can go about its business with much less toxicity present.

No comments: