Sunday, August 03, 2008

Day 18

117 lbs.
  • 16 oz. coconut with Alive! mix
  • 32 oz. carrot, yellow summer squash, celery, iceberg, & parsley juice with Chlorella
  • 1 tsp. bee pollen
  • 32 oz. apple, pear, & iceberg juice
  • 20 oz. grape, iceberg, & apple juice with Alive! mix
  • 1 tsp. hemp oil
  • 24 oz. water, apple, & cherry
  • 12 oz. carrot
  • 8 oz. water, lime, honey, cayenne
  • 2 gallons water
  • 16 oz. water, MSM, vitamin C
Juice Total: 136 oz.

The day before a shopping trip generally doesn't consist of much variety, although I did manage to exceed my gallon goal. I'm relieved to realize that my weight isn't dropping too rapidly; I was afriad I might have to start eating solids again if I'd lost too much too fast, but I don't see much of a problem. My brain feels very organized and sponge-like, and my body feels like it's getting a much needed
vacation and cleaning.

A mild concern has set in regarding my consumption time frame: I don't drink much juice in the morning, mostly water; I end up having to drink heavily at the end of my day, when I really don't need much fuel. (When I was little I had a hard time falling asleep without being so full it hurt. I also became accustomed to occupying myself with coffee and cigarettes the first half of the day. I guess it's a good time to shake the remainders of those habits.) I have no deficiency in energy at all, but I believe it may be beneficial to my body to start light in the morning, drink the most in the middle of the day, then drink light in the evening. I suppose I should just start juicing a bit earlier in the day and encourage myself to simply drink more regularly.

1 comment:

CollegeDais said...

:).

Water is very important. You can't drink enough... Well actually yes you can. Don't drink more than a glass at a time. But 8 an hour.
You will feel more of these "Crystal clear" thoughts.

Have a wonderful day! Btw why aren't you posting more narrative in your later posts??

!! Maybe I will hear from you.