Monday, August 04, 2008

Day 19

  • 8 oz. water, lemon, honey, cayenne
  • 16 oz. water, MSM, vitamin C
  • 26 oz. romaine, peach, honeydew, strawberry, and grape juice with Alive! mix
  • 16 oz. cucumber & butternut squash juice
  • 16 oz. apple & ginger juice
  • 1 tbsp. hemp oil
  • 1 tbsp. Vitaplen
  • 28 oz. carrot, celery, apple, and ginger
  • 16 oz. spinach, blackberry, raspberry, and blueberry juice
  • 32 oz. cucumber, yellow summer squash, zucchini, apple, and celery juice
  • 3/4 gallon water
Juice Total: 134 oz.

Quite a feast indeed.
I've been doing a bit better consuming more moderately, but today's shopping trip took place much later than expected. At least I've got another couple of months ahead of me to get it the way I want it :)

As I learned the hard way the last time I used blueberries, if the juice isn't consumed immediately it will begin to separate and become distasteful. Even after 20-30 minutes the flavor changes.

I've been feeling incredible. My thoughts are crystal clear. I have complete control over myself. I feel the repercussions of the changes that I've commenced surging throughout my entire body. No words could articulate.



"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. hold on, stay inside...
This holy reality, this holy experience. choosing to be here in...

This body. this body holding me. be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...
Of what it means to be alive

Swirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this
Chance to be alive and breathing

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. remember. we are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion."
Tool - Parabola

No comments: