Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Feast Begins



Officially Day 1 of my juice feast

Daily Supplements:
  • Vitaplen
  • Chlorella
  • MSM
  • Vitamin E
  • Maca root
  • Super Enzymall
  • Vitamin C
  • Bee pollen granules
  • Jarro-Dophilus EPS
Today's consumption:
  • 24 oz. carrot/cucumber juice with Amazing Meal powder
  • 1/2 gallon celery/spinach/cilantro/parsley/cucumber/turnip greens/apple/ginger juice
  • 32 oz. carrot/asparagus juice
  • 16 oz. nectarine/grape juice
Although my intentions were to begin on the 20th, I was too fucking psyched about it to wait. I picked up the supplements I've decided to use and realized there was nothing else to wait for. Now I am ready to allow my body to officially begin its detoxification.
After making it half way through the day doing quite well with abstaining from anything aside from what I've prepared, it appears as if I haven't consumed much juice at all. I don't think I've even consumed half of my selection yet.

No comments: