Thursday, September 18, 2008

ahh the habit of eating

I've noticed myself eating much more than necessary and being completely aware of it while it's happening. It's a wonder how I managed 26 days without food. I decided to take another break from food for a bit to give my body a rest. Unfortunately, I only managed a day and a half on smoothies and juices then another day and a half on only raw fruits and veggies. After that I gradually got back to where I started from. That first day without food was incredible. My mind cleared and my body felt at ease for the first time in weeks. I love how I feel when I'm fasting, but I can't seem to go long enough to yield the results I'm after. I should give myself a bigger break between cleansing periods. I should also balance my eating regimen.

No comments: